DRDO Recruitment 2019 – 80 Apprentice Trainee Vacancies
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (B.E./B. Tech/Equivalent) / Technician (Diploma)/Trade (ITI) apprenticeship training as per details below:-
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- OBC – 30 yrs
- SC/ST – 32 yrs
- PWD/Ex-serviceman – 37 yrs
- Graduate Apprentices (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt):- Rs.4984/-per month
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma):- Rs.3542/-per month
- Trade Apprentices (ITI):- 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen
as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Technician Apprentice Trainees
A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Councilor Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./ Technology
Trade Apprentice Trainees
a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education. b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in the order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above
- On the basis of merit only by shortlisting from received online applications.
- 10th &12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card / Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Character Certificate (From 2 different Gazetted Officers)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Police Verification Report
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be filled and submitted online only through the link provided by website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents as asked in the online application.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification/joining.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted
|Start of submission of online application||26 Aug 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application forms||07 Sep 2019|
Probable date of declaration of finally selected
20 Sep 2019
|Probable date of joining at ADE||30 Sep 2019|