Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, 88 Personal Assistant & Steno Vacancies
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Judicature at Bombay invites online applications from the eligible candidates for preparation of select & wait list of 88 vacancies. It is going to fill up 88 openings in Mumbai high court. Aspirants who are looking for Court jobs in Maharashtra govt can make the BHC online registration from 11.07.2019
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Candidates should have 3 to 10 years’ experience.
- Aspirants must hold a degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For PA Posts: Rs.300
- For Steno Posts: Rs.200
- Selection will be done on Shorthand, Typing and VivaVoce basis.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||11 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||25 July 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|