FSSAI Recruitment 2019, Apply for Assistant Director Vacancies
FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently released the new circular [E-12017/01/2019-HR] to fill up Assistant Director Posts in FSSAI HQ, New Delhi & Regional offices. It invites online application from eligible officers of the central govt/ state govt/ union territories/ universities. As per the FSSAI Jobs notification, totally 10 openings are allocated for Assistant Director Posts.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check official notification
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution; and relevant experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. Desirable: MBA degree from a recognized university or Institution OR
- Degree of Law from a recognized University or institution with experience of handling legal matters or working experience as Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs. 250-/
- FSSAI will recruit the officers on interview
- FSSAI HQ, New Delhi & Regional offices
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||10 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||31 July 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|