Indian Navy Recruitment 2019, 172 Vancancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 172 vacancies for Chargeman Posts. It is going to conduct the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-CM). It invites online application from eligible candidates. As per the Indian Navy recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Chargeman posts. Applicants who want to get defense jobs in central government can use this chance.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
Ammunition & Explosive
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Stipend:- Rs.35400-112400
- Candidates must have possessed Diploma from any recognized university.
- However, check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:-No Fee
- Computer-based examination
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||16 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||28 April 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|