HQ Western Command Recruitment 2019, 600 Porters & Other Vacancies
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2019: Indian Army currently has 600 vacancies in HQ Western Command. It invites young and talented applicants for Mates, Porters & Safaiwala posts. As per the HQ Western Command recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates who are looking for defense jobs can use this Indian Army jobs opportunity. Eligible applicants may attend the interview at the given venue and interview will be held on 10.05.2019.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
Mates & other Civilians
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
Steps to attend HQ Western Command Jobs Interview :
- Go to official website indianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
08.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Poarl Village, Distt. Kinnaur (Army camp Shongthong)