GSI Recruitment 2019, Driver Vacancies
GSI Recruitment 2019: Geological Survey of India invites offline applications from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 37 vacancies in the Southern Region. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for Driver Posts. As per the GSI recruitment notification, these 37 vacancies are allotted for above-said posts.
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Karnataka& Goa,
- Puducherry & Kerala
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 18 year and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Applicants must have possessed matriculation from recognized board.
- Aspirants should have a valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Offline Mode
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the following address by ordinary post/ speed post
The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
- Trade Test.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||20 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||20 June 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|