Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019, 150 SSC Officers Vacancies
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019: Armed Forces Medical Services invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts. As per the Armed Forces Medical Services notification, totally 150 (Approx) vacancies are allocated for SSC Officer Posts.
No. of Vacancies:
- Total 150 vacancies are available.
- Short Service Commissioned Officer
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check official notification
- Applicants must have possessed an MBBS/ PG Diploma/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs. 250-/
Steps to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Jobs
- Go to official website amcsscentry.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||27 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||26 May 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||24 Feb 2019|