Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: TN Postal Circle invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for 4442 vacancies. These vacancies are allotted for BPM (Branch Post Master)/ ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevaks.
No. of Vacancies:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Caste wise vacancies details are below:-
|Community||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check official notification.
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th std from recognized board.
- Applicants must have knowledge of local language.
- Aspirants should have a computer training certificate.
- Check the notification to know details about educational qualification.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 100-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Nil
- SBI will conduct online written test and interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to official website tamilnadupost.nic.in.
- Find the notification “Apply Online for GDS posts “ click on the advertisement.
- To get the notification click “Click here for Notification” notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||15 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||15 April 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|