Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Health Department has announced official advertisement for group C recruitment of following vacancies like, House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Pharmacist, Dietician, ECG Technician, Staff Nurse, Driver, Tailor, Carpenter, Warden and Various Post. As per Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Notification, 3066 new job vacancies are allotted for above said Maharashtra government jobs.
Name of Post:
No. of Vacancies:
|Name of District||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||3066|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- SSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ GNM/ B.Sc/ Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs.300-/
- Written Examination.
Steps to apply:
- Go to official website -> www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||26 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||18 March 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|