West Bengal Police Warder Recruitment
West Bengal Police has released an official notification regarding recruitment of Post of Warder WB Warder Posts. A total of 816 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only by 05 years
- OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 years.
- Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band – 2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have a certificate of computer literacy issued by the training centers under West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development
(I) Height – 167 Cms(Male), 160 cms(Female)
(II) Chest – 78-83 cms(Male)
(III) Weight – Proportionate to height as per medical standard(Male/Female)
- General/OBC (of West Bengal only):- Rs. 2200-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female (of West Bengal only):- Rs. 20-/
- Written Examination (containing MCQ question of 90 marks)
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test(PMT & PET)
- Document Verification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||15 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||14 March 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|