GAIL Recruitment 2019, Apply online for Executive Trainee Job Vacancy
GAIL Recruitment 2019: Gas Authority India Limited (GAIL) has issued job notification for recruitment of Executive Trainee (ET) post on the basis of GATE 2019 Score. As per GAIL India government job notification, particularly 27 vacancies are allotted for this ET post. Eligible candidates can apply to this ET jobs via online mode on or before 13th March 2019.
Gas Authority India Limited (GAIL):-
Gas Authority India Limited shortly GAIL is the largest gas handling and distribution company in India. GAIL has been functioning since 1984. Headquarter of GAIL has been located in New Delhi. The Company produces and handles natural gas, petrochemical, liquid hydrocarbons, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, and electricity transmission.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Rs.60,000 to 1,80,000/-
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in the official website given below.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE 2019).
- Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||13.03.2019.|