RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019, 35277 Clerk, Typist, Station Master & Other Vacancies
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Board has allocated overall 35277 vacancies for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). It is going to fill up 35277 vacancies in all over India. Indian Railways invites online application from qualified aspirants to fill up these vacancies. As per the RRB NTPC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for following posts Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other vacancies.
Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted.
Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies:
|Name of the RRBs||No of Vacancy|
- For Under Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- For Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Under Graduate Level Posts
Graduate Level Posts
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/ (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT)
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs. 250-/ (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT)
- Selection will be based on computer-based test (1st & 2nd Stage)/ skill test.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||01 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||31 March 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|