SCI Recruitment 2019, 40 Graduate Marine Engineers Course
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is going to conduct Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Course at SCI’s Maritime Training Institute at Powai, Mumbai for commencing from April 2019. There are 40 vacancies are available in this SCI GME recruitment. It is inviting online applications from Unmarried Mechanical Engineers for admission to Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Course 2019.
Candidates should have completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed colleges and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. The GME course selection will be made on online examination and personal interview. The online examination will be held on 17.02.2019 (Sunday) at Mumbai (Maharashtra), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only. After completion of the GME course, candidates may appoint at SCI.
No. of Vacancies:
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Stipend:- Rs. 15000/-
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 1000-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs. 100-/
- Online Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Follow below steps to apply:
- Go to SCI official website -> shipindia.com.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Fleet Personnel in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Admission to GME Course, at MTI, Powai” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for SCI India jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||21 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||11 Feb2019|
|Date of “On-line Examination”||17 Feb 2019|