ESIC Recruitment 2019 - 329 -Specialist (Junior & Senior Scale) Posts
ESIC has released an official notification regarding recruitment of Specialist (Junior & Senior Scale) Posts. A total of 55 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. It invites online application from eligible candidates for following Specialist (Junior & Senior Scale) Posts.
ESI Corporation will conduct an interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Candidates who have cleared the ESIC interview will be posted at Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh. Applicants must have completed MD/ MS/Ph.D./ M.Ch. in relevant disciplines from a recognized university. Candidate’s maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years.
No. of Vacancies:
|Name of the State||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03|
- Minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check Official Notification.
- Candidate must have completed MD/ MS/ Ph.D/ M.Ch. in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Nill
- Applications via offline mode only will be acceptable.
- You should deposit the payment via offline mode – Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque (in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the places mentioned in the advertisement)
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||04 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||24 Jan 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|