Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment – 900 Forest Guard Vacancy
Maharashtra Forest Department has released an official notification regarding recruitment of Forest Guard Vacancy. A total of 900 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. It invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Forest Guard.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Total Salary = Pay Scale + Grade Pay (₹1,800/-)
₹5,200 – 20,200/-
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) program or Mathematics/ Geography/ Economy should be accompanied by at least one subject.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 500-/
- SC/ST/EXSM/Female:- Rs. 350-/
- Forest Department will conduct online written test and interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
79 (Without Expansion)
84 (With Expansion)
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||14 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||3 Feb 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||Notified Soon|