Allahabad High Court Issued Online Recruiting Notice 2018 To Fill 341 Vacancies Of Assistant Review Officer & Additional Private Secretary Allahabad High Court Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2018
Advt. No. – 01/A.P.S./2018, 02/A.R.O./2018 & 03/Drivers (C)/2018
High Court Allahabad Online Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories recognized by the Government of India for filling up the following posts in the Establishment of High Court Allahabad
Detail of Vacancies: Total – 341 Posts
Additional Private Secretary :- 23 posts
Assistant Review Officer:- 277 posts
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III):- 41 posts
Age Limit :
The candidate should not be below 21 years to 35 years as on 01.07.2018. Age Relaxation to all OBC/SC/ST as per government norms.
Pay Scale :
Additional Private Secretary :- Pay-Scale of Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay-Rs. 4800, Pay Band-2 (Pay matrix level-8 Rs.47600-151100), plus usual allowances.
Assistant Review Officer :- Pay Band II, Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) :- Pay Band I Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification :
Additional Private Secretary :-
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Provided that in addition to the above qualifications, candidates must possess Good Knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 100 and 40 words per minute, respectively.
Provided further that knowledge of Data Entry, word processing and Computer Operation would be an essential qualification
Assistant Review Officer :-
I. Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
II. Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution / University, or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India.
III. Computer Knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operation etc.
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III):-
High School & A valid Motor Vehicle Driving License for a period of not less than 5 years.
Application Fees :
(1) For A.P.S. And A.R.O.: Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.750/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 500/- (bank charges extra).
(2) For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.500/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra).
- For A.P.S.- Written examination (Stage-I) and Shorthand &Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II)
- For A.R.O.- Written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
- For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III)- Written examination (Stage-I) and Driver Trade Test (Stage-II).
|Start date for submission of Application form||18.12.2018|
|Start date for deposit of fee by the candidates||19.12.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||07.01.2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee by the candidates||08.01.2019|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|