BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) Job notification for Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.16,000-30,770/-|
|Last Date||2 February 2019|
BMRCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade:
- Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration, and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Telecommunication /Computer Science and Engineering /Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification
- Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification. OR
- Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Age limit (As on 02.02.2019):
- General Merit – Below 35 yrs
- SC / ST and Cat-1 – Below 40 yrs.
- IIa, IIb, IIIa and III b – Below 38 yrs.
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
Bangalore Metro Rail – Post wise vacancies: 174 Posts
- Maintainer – 134 posts
- Junior Engineer (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Section Engineer (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Section Engineer (Civil) – 8 Posts
- Maintainer: Rs.10,170-18,500/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000-26,950/-
- Section Engineer: Rs.16,000-30,770/-
BMRCL Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
- There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions.
- The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by Medical Fitness Test if cleared in the verification and Kannada test.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 354/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates: Rs. 826/-
Examination Centre: Bangaluru, Mysuru, Belagavi and Kalaburagi.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 2 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of applications online: 03rd January 2019
- Last date for submission of applications online: 02nd February 2019
- Last date for paying application fee: 04th February 2019
- Date of written test: 24th February 2019 (Sunday).